Wednesday, October 20, 2010


(view of Budapest! So beautiful!)

Hello!



Im sorry it has taken me forever to update. Things are going great here. Monday night volleyball this week was a blast, and last night we had a productive meeting for the 4 Senses Theater. Tonight is the first concert in Nadudvar for Doc's Friends (The blue grass group). This is the last of our group of volunteer bands. After this group i suppose i will have a new schedule for during the day. I know we are going to definintely do more prayer walking, which i am excited about. The prayer walking time is fantastic. I had never really done much of it in the states, but its amazing how much time you can spend with our Savior when you are just walking around. There is so much to pray for.



I am experiencing quite a bit of homesickness. I miss my family, my church family and my friends. It is kindof cool to realize what is really important to you. Sure i miss Chick-fil-a and Chipotle but sometimes i wake up on Sunday and just wish i could walk into HGBC. God is truly supplying me with the strength i need.



Last friday in Tisafured (spelling?) at our new Church I was asked to give my testimony and Gary would translate. I have ALWAYS hated speaking infront of people, and had only formally shared my testimony a few times. But God gave me this massive peace about it, and i was able to speak completely uninhibited. This also includes playing guitar infront of people. I used to shake and sweat but God has brought me so far. The things that got the best of me at home dont effect me at all. Praise the Lord.



Two weeks ago i got to see Budapest for the first time with the Rochester band. It is so beautiful! I could spend days there. Ill try to post some pictures of the sights!







I am excited for whats to come! And what God can use me for!







Please keep praying for strength!



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment